Friday, December 2, 2011

Okay, it is coming but not quite yet

I was originally schedule to be skiing at Mt Snow as I write this but I am home in Truxton. One of the first events of the season for the PSIA-E is the Snow Sports Managers Seminar. Unfortunately, there is so much warm weather in the east there were many cancellations. Four of the staff, including me, were asked to sit this one out...shoot. Instead of skiing, I am not only writing in my blog, I am putting plastic over the screens on my porch, working on Christmas gifts (I am making them this year), drinking coffee, sending emails to other ski coaches and commenting on the turns by Bode and Andrew Weibrecht that USSA put up yesterday at Birds of Prey training. Check them out, Bode calls it skiing upside down. I am also admiring my new boards, Elan Amphibios, with traditional camber on the inside and a rocker on the outside. Oh boy, not only new skis but new technology... I hope to take some athletes to Gore next weekend but this weekend looks like ice skating and yoga.

Pretty day but no snow..yet

No comments:

Post a Comment